Thursday, September 17, 2009

woohoo..!

Hello!! haha... enjoyed both my dayss!! so yeah.. lets blog bout it!


Tuesday: went driving... did the compulsory auto lesson and felt kinda bored! haha though was good ah.. dam easy.. but the fun wasnt there... haha...
anywayss.. after driving... headed dwn to potong pasir.. met Jitesh and Priyanka coincidentally... ya been meeting friends everywhere i go this days.. trust me.. one day if i go 3 different places.. i wld see 3 different friends.. haha.. though i blog bout them very seldom. but ya i deff see some1 everywhere i go.... anyways baq to topic.. lol..


ya met smita bought the cake to suprise Khusbu and then we sat under block for a while for me to finish up my letter which i gave tgr wif a nice gift! hahaha... ask her wats the gift about((: LOL.... very interestin! Khusbu, Smita and Me celebrated at my grandmom's place... had our own nonsense fun!! HAHA.. took a video of khush openning the gift.. cant upload here.. sryy.. haha.. well after sometime Beena came over.. Smita went home... Khush, Beena and I tried practicing dance.. but onli manage to get the songs which we wanted.. haha.. after tt we 3 went down for dinner wif Poonam and Sandhya... welll was kinda fun dinner..! haha.. after tt home... home bout 9.30 ah.. ya shld b... cant rmb.. lol...


Wednesday: went over to meet Khirti at tampines at about 12+.... shopped around.. walked and walked.. lol... after tt sat at mac and we saw Jaydave... yeah he slacked wif us and Anil came too... so 4 us slacked.. after sometime Khirti had to leave.. Anil left too.. then Jay and I talked and all.. then I left and went over to dhoby to meet Avi.. waited for 30mins for him!! thanks to sweetheart Arti and certain minutes of calls from darling Khusbu and baby Smita for entertainin me... (: Lol... love u'll!! ya after tt we went for a 6.50 show " I love u, beth cooper "... found the movie nt bad.. ya.. after tt slacked and took our time to reach home;) ... saw sadhish near my place.. well anyways reached at bout 10.10pm!

Ok for now... BYE! hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment