Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WEDNESDAY!

MY LEG HURTS!! :(

God knows y my right leg is hurting.. haix... make sure it gets btr by saturday!! i wanna enjoy myself wif NO pain!!


ok anywaysssss!! tdy went sch met ian and shiam.. was 1hr late 4 project! haha.. then tried dng it but was wayyy too distracted... was nicely chattin... but still did work... VERY VERY little... hehe.. SRY! well after tt.. ian left.. after a while i also left..
went dwn to potong pasir to kill my boredom... met prabu since my two darlings was busy... ate wif him.. then went under block.. slack, playcards.. then rajan came.. we 3 continued playing cards... nt bad ah... lol.. then i left..
came back sch for drama!!! FUN FUN! haha... after drama.. slacked at mac.. then home.. reached bout 10((:


tmr long boring day of sch.. :( cant wait for Saturday!!!(: HAHA..!! okok BYE ppl..!!

AND my stupid leg is still hurting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment