Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mix feeling!

Hello! well lets see im really blank but i jut feel like writing watever comes in my mind..!!
Firstly i would like to congratulate myself for passing my BTT! (: well lets hope everything goes smoothly for driving also... so yeah..
And today i wore my blazer(: . will show u'll pics SOON! i hope... well friends said i looked like a banker.. haha.. well a few of my other beautiful classmates were in blazer so yeah.. i had friends that looked like professional Lawyer,Hotel manager,Model manager,Host.. haha... so main point is WE LOOK GOOD IN BLAZER!

Ok i'm suppose to be happy cause i Passed my BTT.. presentation was ok... excel project finished fast.. im goin to khush place tom.. but i still feel kinda down!! arhhyaminotmovingonlikehim:(.......ireallydunnowatshappening!!lost! life has its spice but i still think it sucks!once i smile.. something just have to pull it down! F***

No comments:

Post a Comment